Why join us?
- If you like challenges, we have a wide range of technologies to work with : cloud, mobile, big data, and video.
- People listen to you - you make an impact and have ownership of what you do
- Automation is a passion in testing – write the next level
- You are an integral part of the development process – see if from end to end
- Collaborative effort. Work with superb team members & a fun group
- Problem solving.
- Writing test plans and test cases - it's in your DNA
- Push quality upfront.
- Figure out how to most effectively use technology and processes to improve the quality of our products.
- Web testingexperience is good, mobile testing is a plus, we test on both windows and linux (mac included.)
• 3-5+ years SDET experience shipping multiple versions of a product
• In depth knowledge of QA methodology and tools - like testNG, maven, selenium, Java, SQL, eclipse, and others.
• Experience with major operating systems and databases (e.g couch base, aws rds, aws redshift, aws s3, Postgres, MySQL and the list goes on)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Be an advocate for the quality of the software and quality as part of the software development process
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent