As an SDET on the Prepare and Collaborate Team, you will be part of a V1 team, responsible for ensuring quality of the Web application and APIs at DocuSign while maintaining a reusable framework that anyone can contribute. The right candidate knows how to work in a fast-paced agile environment cares about their decisions and brings an aptitude to learn and share.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Write test plans and test cases for assigned features.
- Recognize incomplete or missing areas of specifications and work with stake holders to address/remediate them.
- Review specifications for testability, highlighting and proposing design consideration that will make a feature easier to test via automation, while expanding coverage.
- Report total test coverage and automated test coverage in respects to feature/product/code and meet percent coverage goals.
- Integrate automated tests with current continuous integration systems and add on as necessary, Reporting test results with builds and on demand.
- Maintain existing automated tests while adding all practical service and hotpatch issues in conjunction with simplifying and consolidating tests to keep tests runs as short as possible with the least amount of false failures.
- Evangelize automation and assist other QA team members through mentorship, tutorials, and writing scripts to speed up their manual testing efforts.
- 5+ years industry experience within a software organization
- 3+ years’ experience automating tests
- Experience with writing test plans and test cases for assigned features
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with testing on web and SAAS applications
- Knowledge of how to communicate quality metrics during a release cycle.