Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 266 days ago
Roles & Responsibilities
• Best qualified candidate must good experience of Software testing experience on large software systems.
• Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably Scrum
• Can describe the overall function of several components in the technical platform
• Demonstrated very strong level of technical expertise both within own area of responsibility and other IT domains
• Proficient in object oriented design and design patterns
• Experience with unit testing tools such as JUnit, TestNG
• Experience in applying open source technologies Mongo d/b
• Has expert knowledge of multi-threading, SOAP/REST, and MVC
• Well versed in RDBMS technology: Oracle, SQL Server
• Must be proficient in writing stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers, partitioned tables, indexes, bulk operations, collections
• knowledge or experience working on ETL/Data warehouse applications.
• Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and/or distributed systems
• Develop supporting structures for all test automation including mocks, stubs, & test harnesses
• Automate test data management
• An acknowledged Core Java technical expert with proven experience in the techniques and tools being used across the development lifecycle
• Drive innovation in testability of code, test automation strategy and methodology
• Ensure success of continuous integration and quality control through automation
• Ensure high-quality solutions through automation & Agile
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Position ID: NAV01200