SDET (Santa Monica, CA)
You have a passion to tackle tough engineering problems. You strive to discover and solve quality issues that matter to your customers. You are constantly learning, love writing efficient code and love working with a team of smart, enabled engineers.
The right Software Developer in Test (SDET) candidate is collaborative, achievement focused, and innovative. Join us and deliver large-scale services in a rapid-paced, agile-team environment that allows you to immediately see the results of your efforts.
As a CornerStar, you will…
- Build high-quality, reliable QA automation to support rapid deployments.
- Develop QA tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Collaborate with all disciplines during our agile development cycle to solve complex engineering problems.
- Adopt a fast-moving, high-quality CI/CD mindset.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies.
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable expertise coding in Java, Python, C++, C#, or a similar high-level language.
- A team player attitude with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities.
- Experience integrating CI/CD systems with automation (UI and API).
- Hands-on experience with highly-available large-scale services.
- Excellent communication skills.