The ideal candidate should possess:
- Building robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Experience in Selenium test automation scripting.
- Good knwoledge of Soap UI tools and other test tools.
- Developing code for quality automation and ensuring extensive unit test coverage of the code
- Building, customizing, deploying, and managing the environment/ test automation frameworks
- Checking for product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance
- Participating in design and architectural discussions
- Performing high-class debugging
- Preparing Test Reports
- Should have good knowledge of working in Agile
- Ensure quality and consistency across the full scope of project
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders through regular reporting, by email, phone and face-to-face meetings