Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The Fixed Network Professional Services (FN-PS) Business Unit is pursuing expertise in Software Defined Access Networking (SDAN) to support the development of additional services and capabilities in conjuction with the virtualization strategy for Fixed Network team. Our FN-PS portfolio is designed to help our customers fill the gap between the Nokia product capabilities and the customers overall solution requirements. It includes areas such as planning, design, integration, and realizing Broadband Evolution and PSTN Transformation. The focus of this role will be to develop services, associated capabilities & tools and collateral that enhance the FN-PS value-proposition for Software Defined Access Networks.
Key Responsibilities and Functions include:
- · Focus on developing service capabilities to support Software Defined Access Networks
- · Work in close coordination with customers and Nokia product teams to identify the key challenges and pain points and determine potential services solutions to these issues,
- · Utilize knowledge of SDAN implementation challenges to support development of tools and capabilities to improve the overall Nokia Value Proposition
- · Act as a Subject Matter Expert to define, develop, and position our service offers to customers,
- · Team up with pre-sales, product teams and account teams to discover, qualify and drive new business,
- · Work with FN-PS Product Line Managers to evolve/improve service content and positioning.
4 year technical degree or equivalent experience
- · Concrete hands-on experience with fixed broadband network build and transformation programs,
- · Knowledge of SDN and NFV strategies and components,
- · Track record of 5+ years in the communications or IT industry,
- · Broad and deep understanding of fixed network architectures, services and the associated business, drivers for various architectures,
- · Demonstrated ability to proactively engage with Subject Matter Experts both internally and externally to identify and qualify services solutions,
- · Deep understanding of the impact of access technology shifts on both the business and financial drivers for service providers,
- · Familiarity with Agile program management.