Citrix has experienced rapid growth in our Delivery Networks Division and we are looking for an enthusiastic, aggressive individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our Strategic Service Provider team focused on selling SD-WAN. This person can be based in any major city in the Eastern US, Northeast preferred.
As a Networking/SD-WAN Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for developing the Networking infrastructure market in your defined territory. You will be an essential element of our sales organization by planning, building, enabling and accelerating the sales engine for our SD-WAN product set.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key field representative to develop and drive sales pipeline for our SD_WAN Solutions.
- Managing forecast, pipeline, and plan for achieving quarterly/annual quota
- Driving Citrix’s SD-WAN infrastructure solutions into named Telco/Service Provider accounts
- Providing regular communication with Sales and other teams to augment efforts and share support
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position Citrix Networking solutions better
- Use specialty expertise to grow new opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 6-8 years of experience in direct sales
- Previous experience in selling Networking/SD-WAN solutions
- Track record of meeting/exceeding quota
- Hands-on experience in closing complex deals in new markets
- Extensive executive contacts within territory
- Travel as required
- Knowledge of strategic account sales techniques/processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals
- Deep passion for and understanding of the Networking Market
- Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Citrix solution strategy
- Ability to educate, persuade, and influence others with a proven ability to recruit new partners*LI-MM1
Networking Sales Rep
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.