Job Title: SD-WAN Sales Specialist - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Herndon, VA / Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Using consultative selling techniques proactively orchestrate acquisition of Hybrid & SD WAN opportunties either through direct contact with the customer or in conjunction with sales and and sales engineering.
- Initiate and drive engagement for Hybrid and SD WAN solutions, including identifying, creating qualified opportunities and to drive the closure of sales for such opportunities with the appropriate engagement of the AM and supporting resources.
- The ability to properly talk about and show how our security services are important during sales process is something that would be preferred.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sale, Product Management, and feedback from customers on what new feature, functions and services that we should be refining or adding to our Hybrid and SD WAN services portfolio that will help Tata Communications gain an competitive advantage.
- Participate in negotiations/ meetings for Hybrid and SD WAN solutions to support closure and business acquistion; Orchestrate the necessary internal and external resources required for the development and closure of qualified opportunities.
- Track all active opportunities and either drive or provide support to the team in aspects like deal assessment & preparation of proposals & presentations; Review progress of the deals by involving in decisions related to contracts & pricing.
- The ability to provide these same services, but for our Security services is something that will be view as a big plus.
- Evangelize and champion the Hybrid and SD Wan offerings and if possible Security services in the Americas region through customer workshops and marketing events to position Tata Communications in the Hybrid and SD WAN domains.
- Provide support and training to region-specific sales teams in opportunity identification, analysis and proposals preparation; Manage relationships with senior management across customers, partners and TCL to drive increased market awareness and leadership in the region.
- Champion and drive sales of Tata Communications solutions portfolio in Hybrid WAN and SD WAN services across the different customers in the Americas