??We are looking for SCUBI Tester / QA Analyst for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: SCUBI Tester / QA Analyst
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
- Advance skills and knowledge in software application testing.
- Ability to work with end-users to document current work tasks, identify unit and work process tests that need to be performed on the SCUBI application to determine correctness of the application processing, and ability of the application to support job task processes and procedures.
- This position requires a knowledge and skills in job and work processes and software application testing.
- Must be able to work without assistance, provide leadership to others, and able to work within complex and fast paced work efforts.
Description (including, but not limited to):
- Knowledge with software application testing standards and methods
- Knowledge of human factors principles for human-computer interface design
- Knowledge and skills in using VISIO to diagram processes
- Knowledge and skills in preparing job and work process testing script documentation
- Knowledge and skills in defect and bug tracking using one or more software industry bug tracking systems such as HP ALM, JIRA, JAMA, REMEDY etc.
- At least 5years experience in testing software applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understand impact of interface and systems design decisions on technology, information flow, and/or business processes.
- Learn work processes for legacy software applications systems
- Learn new SCUBI software application
- Work with staff to develop unit, integration, and user acceptance test scripts.
- Prepare MS Word, HP ALM, and Excel base test scripts.
- Manually execute test scripts for the SCUBI application, document test results, and analyze correctness of software system responses.
- Log, track and retest software defects and correction by developers.
- Prepare written test result summaries as appropriate..