The Corporate Project Manager has complete responsibility for the day-to-day management of the engagement, including all aspects related to managing our consulting team, resulting in a successful delivery and a satisfied, reference-able client.
- Manage the overall client relationship, have full command of the client business model.
- Must demonstrate respect and responsiveness to client needs.
- Cultivate and manage highly functional teams comprised of Perficient and client resources.
- Ensure operational success and execution by establishing and managing project governance and communication.
- Engage with customers on additional requirements and business needs.
- Proactively define, scope and sell follow on work.
- Act as an escalation point for risks and issues to the project team and client management.
- Expedite resolution of issues through collaboration and executive engagement.
- Actively participate on client engagement steering committees.
- At least 10 years of overall experience delivering comprehensive technology-based solutions.
- Worked with Portal Solutions (prefer IBM Websphere portal) or Commerce experience.
- Scrum/Agile Project Management Experience.
- 10 + years of full lifecycle professional services implementation experience.
- Strong client management and executive level communication skills.
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Experience with the proposal process in a consultative, solution based sales model.
- Ability to present proposal solutions to all levels of client management.
- Experience with accurate project estimation and planning.
- Experience delivering full lifecycle solution development engagements.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.