DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Scrum Project Manager- Public Trust Clearance
- Ideally, candidate is a technical PM with Agile experience as Scrum Master.
- Candidate should be able to understand Modernization, Business rules and Cloud migrations.
- This position will require someone with Scrum Master and a strong understanding of Agile Software Development, while also have experience working within the confines of a Public Sector release process.
- Candidate must have experience working with a self-sufficient development team, working as a true Scrum Master with all development tasks, but then also maintaining the documentation and release process approvals that will be needed when ready to deploy.
- Candidate needs to be flexible and think on their feet as new requests come from project stakeholders.
- All the standard Scrum ceremonies are followed, including daily scrum calls, sprint planning meetings, sprint retrospectives, backlog grooming, and rapid prototyping brainstorms.
- This position is that of the Project Manager the HUD SAMS system.
- Create and maintain project schedules, define/complete/test/deploy releases, document the processes and procedures for these teams, perform risk analysis, interface directly to the client and HPE management, and ensure timely delivery to the client.
- Extensive communication skills and relationship management skills are required.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, manage time, and work as part of a virtual team are integral parts of the task environment.
- Works with Program Manager Account Delivery Leader on performance to plan, schedule and budget
- Primary interface to the client for all DXC delivery issues
- Leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for multiple sub-teams of the program.
- Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various project management tools.
- Oversees the project estimation process.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project, including sub-contractor monitoring. Integrates and uses specific industry methodologies (such as system development, product development, and so forth).
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Manages changes in operational plan.
- Assists in the training of the project team on application of the procedures.
- Maintains awareness on emerging technologies and project management techniques.
- Provides Technical leadership
- · Strong client facing skills
- · Ability to facilitate self-leading teams
- · Applications development or modernization experience desired (someone who has moved an application from the mainframe to the web)
- · Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- · Facilitate status review meetings among project team members, DXC management, and clients.
- · Provide the administrative portion of project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE
- · Min. of 5 years project management experience and ability to multi-task and work independently
- · PMP nice to have
Requisition ID 1653808