GDIT is seeking a Lead Business Analyst with scrum experience needed to develop new web based application. The candidate will work on a Scrum team following an iterative cycle of discovery, design, creation, validation, and implementation in the AWS environment.
- Functioning in a leadership role on the project through facilitation of scrum ceremonies and communication with project stakeholders.
- Understanding stakeholder and business needs and managing the scope and objectives of the project.
- Working with product owners and management to develop a roadmap, define deliverables, and determine milestones.
- Collaborating with end users, business owners, and the sprint team to define requirements.
- Using process modeling and functional decomposition to create well organized Epics and user stories in JIRA.
- Utilizing Agile Delivery Framework to deliver software on cadence.
- Organizing and performing user acceptance testing.
- Maintaining a status dashboard, timeline, roadmap, and release plan.
- Managing the product and sprint backlog using JIRA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- 10+ years of business analyst experience in full cycle application software development interfacing with multiple systems.
- 5+ years working on an Agile development team.
- 4+ years demonstrated on the job experience with -
- Project Management Tools
- Web based UI
- Functioning in a Lead Business Analyst, Scrum Master or PM role.
- Ability to collaborate with Sprint Team to implement innovative solutions for enhancing user experiences.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle utilizing Agile principles and application.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.