Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking a Scrum Master Team Lead to join our team in New Carrollton, MD.
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Required!
- Lead SCRUM teams of business analysts, developers, deployers and testers to plan deliverables for each development sprint. Provide meeting minutes and action item lists within 24 hours of SCRUM meetings.– 25%
- Support solicitation of input and feedback from internal and external stakeholders and users after each Sprint. – 10%
- Update Product Backlog Items to include new or revised requirements and backlog items using RTC tool. Support Deliverables to include Release Burn Down Charts, Sprint Burn Down Charts and Defect Log. – 25%
- Lead sprint planning, end of sprint checkpoint reviews, sprint retrospectives, daily scrums, and defect review meetings. – 25%
- Provide and facilitate technical leadership as needed in completion of the sprint activities for database creation, Java/web services development. – 15%
- Demonstrated experience in iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum) – 10 years
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master on a large ( >50 FTEs) distributed team – 7years
- Prior In-depth experienceworking with Rational Team Concert (RTC) to manage Agile/Scrum projects – 5years
- Prior experience as technical lead or technical PM on a Systems Integration or Data Warehouse project – 5years
- In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle for implementing Enterprise level systems in the area of Database design, data warehouse, Java development – 7years
- Very strong facilitation and planning skills - 10 years
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills – 10 years
- Active IRS MBI
- IRS system and data knowledge experience
- Healthcare system experience
- Certified Scrum Master