Tabula Rasa Healthcare– TRHC is a family of companies that leverages technology to improve healthcare. TRHC works with providers and insurers to identify multi-drug interactions and to reduce risk of medication-related problems. A Tabula Rasa Healthcare Co., CareKinesis, is looking for 3 talented and experienced Scrum Masters / Agile Coachs to join our growing teams and work with one of our 3 programs.
- Our cloud-based medication dispensing and pharmacy operation platform team.
- Our cloud-based Medication Decision Support (MDS) Platform team. MDS is transforming how clinical professionals visualize and interpret medication therapy management and pharmacogenomics. This team oversees complex calculations, high throughput data processing, as well as the user experience to interpret many different categories of clinical data in the most straightforward and efficient way possible. Our goal is to change the way all healthcare users will understand the impact (pros and cons) of adding or removing any drug from a patient's overall medication regimen.
- Our PACE External development team. This team is responsible for our cloud-based medication decision-support and e-prescribing platform team, EireneRx. EireneRx is the source of patient demographics and medication information between Nurses, Prescribers, Technicians and Pharmacists. From on demand and automated messaging, to medication entry & e-prescribing with clinical analysis and recommendations, to detailed and high level reporting across the board - EireneRx is the all in one place for clinical interactions between our clients and our pharmacy. EireneRx primarily serves the Program for All-inclusive Care of the Elderly (PACE), and has been reducing healthcare costs and improving patients' lives since 2010.
The candidate selected for this role will be an integral part of a Scrum team responsible for taking requirements through the development lifecycle and transform into high quality, valuable deliverables.
We are looking for a Scrum Master that can provide strong leadership to our team(s) to support agile development efforts and perform the following:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Execute on Scrum Master responsibilities, including organizing and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress, maintain process documentation.
- Ensure that the development teams are practicing/following core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Collaborate closely with other Scrum Masters and Product Managers in managing cross-team dependencies.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs, recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice, and support Development Managers and Product Managers as necessary.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information sharing.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving and taking care of people.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with requirement analysis.
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices; maintain process documentation.
- Strong ability to persist against impediments until they are removed.
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Adapt project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Empower the teams to self-organize; improve their productivity.
- Participate in the organization and planning of the development schedule.
- Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques.
- Knowledge of other project management methodologies a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or related practical experience.
M.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study(preferred)
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach working with a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum/Agile principals and practices.
- 5+ years of professional experience in product development, engineering, or technically relevant field.
- Fast paced environment.
- Collaboration across remote sites within the company.
- New office located on Shem Creek.
- Flexibility to occasionally work remote when warranted.
- Office health and wellness initiatives, for those interested. (on-site private shower)
- Celebrating success!