Purpose of Job:
As a Scrum Master, you will be leading a highly motivated and tech savvy Agile sprint team to deliver quality code for our Credit Card partners.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- As an Agile specialist in our Cards Agile Team lab you are responsible for shaping the continuous improvement culture of our organization across the board - from business strategy down to software development and quality assurance
- You will teach, mentor, exercise and improve agile practices across the team and beyond as applicable
- Our common goal is to deliver outstanding software and beautiful products that delight our users - you are the rallying point of that campaign
- You are a master at group dynamics and communications, regardless of the audience and determined to ensure that every voice is heard and heeded.
- We expect you to come to work every day ready to teach and leave every day loving that you’ve learned something new.
- You will have the unflagging support of our leadership team in building, growing and sustaining a thriving agile team
- As a team member you will be encouraged (and expected!) to influence our growth and strategy.
Skills, Experiences and Functional Competencies:
- Significant experience acting as Scrum Master in a fast moving tech environment
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
- Experience with large scale software delivery and/or Agile transformation at scale in large enterprise organizations
- Passion for driving teams towards high performance and a deep pride in quality craftsmanship that delights users
- Excellent communication including the ability to distil technical details into human terms
- Good understanding of software technologies and of the various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies (Agile, Incremental and Iterative, Scrum-ban, Lean)
- Great experience with the Credit Cards systems and business would be a bonus.
Education and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, business, information sciences or other related field
- Masters / MBA considered an asset
- Scrum Master certification
- 3+ years of Scrum Master experience and/or leading large cross-functional/cross-regional teams on major organizational projects
Requisition ID: 21961