Less than 5 years experience • Misc. Healthcare
At Millennium Health, we believe our ability to attract the best people helps us transform the science of medication monitoring to improve patient safety and health care for those in need. Millennium Health, based in San Diego, is a leading health solutions company that delivers timely, accurate, clinically actionable information to inform the right treatment decisions for each patient at the right time.
We're looking for a Scrum Master who is passionate about mentoring teams and evangelizing Agile/Scrum principles throughout the company. Our transition to Agile/Scrum is nearing its 1-year anniversary, and while we take pride in adhering to the roles and the ceremonies of the framework, we acknowledge the endeavor to be a journey.
The ideal Scrum Master not only brings experience and passion to the team, but is eager at the green fields that lie ahead. There are processes ripe for continuous improvement, but the ideal candidate finds excitement within the opportunities to fundamentally change the way Millennium Health develops and delivers product.
The following are intended to be examples of the accountabilities for which the person in this position is responsible. This position is not intended to be complete or all-inclusive and does not preclude management from assigning other or related functions for which the individual has demonstrated competency through performance.
Act as Scrum Master for one to three teams, providing a learning environment to deliver business value and embodying servant leadership
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offering and vision to guide our teams
- Challenge, coach, and guide the organization using agile and lean principles
- Emphasize code quality through small, focused user stories
- Champion continuous improvements throughout the SDLC via experimentation and integration of new processes and tools
- Generate metrics to manage and guide value drivers within development teams as well as throughout the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- At least 3+ year’s work experience in the Scrum Master role.
- Other Certifications: CSP, CSPO, SAFe-SA / SPC, PMP, ACP, Lean Six Sigma (or similar)
- Jira, JIRA Confluence experience a plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- An understanding and practical application of:
+ Iterative development and incremental delivery
+ Scrum theory, practices, and rules
+ Software development processes and procedures
+ Commitments to delivery made by a development team
+ Backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, task definition and the value of managing by metrics
Millennium Health offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.
Millennium Health is an EOE/AA Employer and E-Verify participant. M/F/V/D