We are looking for Scrum Master for our client in San Antonio, TX
Job Title: Scrum Master
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience in working with or serving as scrummaster for teams of engineers (systems engineers, storage engineers, network engineers, data center / facility engineers).
- Preferred degree in STEM focused area of study
- Demonstrated experience and success in IT infrastructure transformations
- Demonstrated experience and success in data center consolidations (power, HVAC, data distribution, space)
- Demonstrated experience / success in data center migrations, to include knowledge of underlying platforms (e.g., data center facilities, networks, mainframes, serves, storage)
- Strong relationships with SMEs migrating applications
- Demonstrated experience and success in operational controls (risk, change, communications)
- Strong abilities in technical analysis
- Although this is a scrum role, prefer to have working knowledge of project management methodology and delivery life cycles models
- /Experience in implementing and / or managing infrastructure technologies such as VM, VDI, Citrix, Skype, Collaboration technologies, SDDC, Cloud.
- Strong experience communicating to executive sponsors and stakeholders, anticipating concerns and managing expectations with these customers.
- A proven ability to inspire and influence technical teams implementing complex infrastructure and holding team members accountable for outcome commitments.
- Proven ability to work well in ambiguous environment.