Agile practices to enable teams to achieve and maintain a level of high performance, and be able to quickly build relationships to navigate the organization and clear the team's impediments. You'll be part of a growing community of scrum masters who regularly share tips, tricks, and articles to help you grow in your craft.
• Perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Help with setting up agile scrum teams.
• Work with Product Owners and stakeholders to build the backlog. • Facilitate User Story Refinement Sessions.
• Facilitate Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
• Help creating various Agile training material.
• Use emotional intelligence and lean and agile practices to achieve high team performance.
• Excellent Communication skills and knowledge of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, and increasing transparency
• Certified Scrum Master with Strong knowledge of Scrum and Kanban frameworks
• 5+ years of experience in leading agile teams
• Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other related field of study.
• Strong knowledge of JIRA and VersionOne
Valid through: 9/18/2020