We are looking for Scrum Master for our client in ?????Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Scrum Master
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Non Locals can be considered for this position
- requires the services of an experienced Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager to assist with the development and implementation of an Enterprise Level Division project.
- This Scrum Master must be very well organized and able to manage multiple technical, business, test and training teams.
- The position is responsible for managing project timelines, resources, quality and risk; including, milestone/sprint planning and reporting, project staffing, status reporting, change requests, and other basic project administration activities.
- Project duties include requirements gathering, guiding internal customers through the project life cycle, and supporting go-live and post-implementation support.
- The position requires a strong blend of Agile Project Management business analysis and technical experience and the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as skills to facilitate communication, team focus, influence, service oriented, problem solving, analytic thinking, planning, and decisiveness.
- Using these attributes, the candidate will communicate individual roles and project/program expectations for both internal and external teams, develop detailed project plans and schedules, provide work direction and leadership to assigned project team members; including scheduling, assignment of work, identification of resource needs (staff, hardware, equipment, license, etc.), and review of project efforts.
- This position also monitors daily, iteration objectives, and critical dates to identify potential impediments that could jeopardize project schedules and identifies ways to resolve schedule issues, assesses variances from the project plan, gathers metrics, and develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost, and quality objectives.
- The position will be responsible for helping the team to understand and follow Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban), represents the team in Scrum of Scrums, and facilitates continuous improvement.