Job Title : Project Manager III (Scrum Master)
Location : Nashville, TN
The HM is looking for candidates who have ran multiple projects at once and that have completed 1-2 week sprints. The HM needs candidates with Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
Manager will reject resumes that do not communicate experience using TFS, length of average sprints, and noting how many projects on average the candidate ran at once. Please make sure the resume clearly and effectively communicates these details.
- Facilitate daily standup meetings 15%
- Setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews, and/or sprint planning sessions20%
- Removing obstacles that affect team and shielding any interruptions during sprints20%
- Encouraging collaboration and project management activities45%
Needing a Senior Scrum Master to kick off an agile project for a new Web Application. This project is on a tight timeline for deadline. The candidate will require the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum practices, rules, and theory.
- Proven leadership skills in an agile scrum environment.
- Knowledge of software development processes/procedures, service oriented environments, and agile practices.
- Experience in iterative and incremental development environments.
- Extensive experience in Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Understanding of the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and user stories ? Ability to generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help with innovation ? Ability to develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders