Cloud Lake Technology, LLC, an Akima, LLC company is a provider of services to today's Big Data and Cloud market with one crucial difference: our services are highly-specialized, data-centric services. This enables us to focus laser-like on helping our government and commercial customers quickly and cost effectively harvest, analyze and leverage the greatest possible value from the increasingly vast amounts of data they are acquiring and need to manage.
We are seeking candidates to execute Scrum methodologies for the product lifecycle.
- Guide teams in the Agile methodology
- Support team rules and facilitate product team's progress toward team goals
- Lead and facilitate meetings, eliminates blockers, and promote Agile quality practices
- Build a high performing team and coordinate with other teams
- Support ROM and level of estimate activities and provide team with feedback and means of improvement while serving as a resource to answer questions
- Lead regular Agile sessions to encourage collaboration, transparency and innovation such as team scrums, sprint planning, user demonstrations
- Advise government personnel on incremental changes that could lead to continuous improvement in products, services, and/or standardization of processes
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
- Must have Scrum Master Certification (CSM or higher)
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience working with Agile Scrum teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems OR minimum of five (5) years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum of six (6) years of IT work experience as an application developer, business analyst, requirements analyst/tester or project manager
- Expert knowledge and documented and demonstrated experience using requirements management tools such as JIRA, TFS, etc. is required
- Ability to apply full knowledge of particular technical area and a developing knowledge of other technology areas
Locations: Arlington and Sterling Virginia; there are other potential locations upon customer approval.
- Contingent upon award\
- The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.