MRI Software is seeking a Scrum Master to join our team! As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for leading, inspiring, motivating multi-functional teams, enabling the delivery of innovative products to the PropTech market. This is a key role in driving agile and lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. The Scrum Master will report within the Product Development organization with responsibility for facilitating scrum activities for the RentPayment product.
- Communicate organizational impediments to leadership; clear impediments for the team.
- Champion continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity.
- Create and environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts.
- Work with Product owner to align teams with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information.
- Coach product owners in creation and maintenance of the product backlog.
- Bring ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation and so on to help the team become a high-performance team.
Skills & Requirements:
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership. Facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for eliciting change in team behavior (example: burndown charts, handling bugs, retrospectives etc.).
- Experienced in working with scrum team as well as dealing with internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project/product teams.
- Experienced in planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
- Experienced in refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection and other scrum techniques.
- Expertise in SDLC models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- In-depth knowledge of agile, scrum, and disciplined agile delivery concepts and methods.
- Deep understanding of agile framework(scrum and Kanban).
- Scrum Master certification(CSM) required.
- Expertise in JIRA (be able to administer projects, run sprints, produce charts and reports)
- Project Management certification preferred.