As a Scrum Master, you'll act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. Our Scrum Masters are open, approachable, collaborative, and enjoy working with passionate people. They're proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Scrum Master drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, and problem solving is essential to our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big, and taking risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects, while building an environment that provides support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We're excited to see what you'll bring to our team.
- Works with the Product owner to align team with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information.
- Creates an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts.
- Champions continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coaches teams to conduct continuous improvement events.
- Seeks opportunities for improvement to the overall effectiveness of teams and the organization.
- Communicates organizational impediments to leadership; clears impediments for the team.
- Embraces the concept of continuous learning in your own journey and instills the same in the team(s) you coach.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong familiarity and adherence to core Agile values and principles.
- Experience as a practicing Scrum Master on a team.
- Exposure to modern engineering practices like Unit Test-Driven Development, Acceptance. Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration.
- A mindset of servant leadership.
- An Agile mindset: "An attitude that equates failure and problems with opportunities for learning, a belief that we can all improve over time, that our abilities are not fixed but evolve with effort." - Linda Rising
- Expert with Agile and Scrum framework and its application in Product Development and delivery organization.
- Ability to coach and mentor.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels.
- Sound understanding of Scaling framework such as LeSS.
- Leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution, and more to serve the team(s).
About UsChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransAbout the Team
- Conduct all the necessary Agile Cadence meetings like Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, Product Backlog Refinements etc., for 2 Scrum Teams.
- Work with Product Owners, Technical Leads and Team to maintain sufficient and well-groomed backlog for at least 2 sprints.
- Participate in ADE Agility Leads Community meetings for improvisations and Adhere to all ADE Agility Principles.
- Being approachable and available all the time to help teams in resolving their Blockers/issues and facilitating clear communication with leadership.
- Acting as a Mentor and Leader to guide the team during conflicts and to help the teams towards becoming mature and self-sufficient.
- Maintaining Agile Hygiene and metrics as per standards.
- Well versed with tools like JIRA, Confluence and Microsoft Excel.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve consumers, small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.