As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers.
You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.
And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Exceptional application development discipline using Scrum, Kanban, XP, and other Agile frameworks
· 3+ years in a Scrum Master role supporting software development teams that were diligently applying Scrum principles
· 3+ years strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
· Expert in Agile planning, Estimation, Story points, Scrum poker, etc.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network.
Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office.
You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
Req #: 180010141