$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Chicago, IL 60601
Industry: Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 61 days ago
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for guiding the team in developing the solution using Agile practices; being accountable for software build activities.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree and 7 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 9 years Information Technology experience OR 11 years Information Technology experience.
* 5-7 years of practitioner experience leading Enterprise level scale Agile / Scrum programs.
* Expertise in Agile / Scrum development methodologies & tools (Jira / Jenkins/ GitHub / Cucumber).
* Scaled Agile implementation for large-scale program including expertise in running PI planning and dependency management
* Expertise in test automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD) & Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
* Experience in Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) & Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
* Expertise in DevOps / continuous deployment / integration process & tools.
* Excellent Leadership skills and ability to lead Enterprise level change management initiatives
* Excellent interpersonal including coaching and mentoring large teams
* Problem solving, analytical and innovative thinking.
* Scrum Master Certification Level 2 (CSP, PSM II) and SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
* SAFe Release Train Engineer Certification
* Experience in leading large scale Salesforce program implementation
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Valid Through: 2019-9-15