Partner Solutions Engineering delivers premium-quality solutions against aggressive timelines based on the strategic priorities for Dealer.com’s OEM, Enterprise, and Reseller partners. The scrum teams are routinely challenged to balance the need to customization against feature enhancement and core product work. The team with the scrum master need is focused on customization and management of Website Lead routing to various large partners across the industry (such as Original Equipment Manufacturers like BMW). The team with the need focuses on the customization and managementof Website Lead routing to various large partners across the industry (such as Original Equipment Manufacturers like BMW). Website Leads are a critical component of a successful website provider; thus, the accuracy and stability of this platform require knowledgeable and thorough Software Engineers.
Our team is extraordinarily passionate and driven by technology. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex problems and delivering leading edge software products for our customers. ?At Dealer.com we are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working with the agile methodology as part of an interdisciplinary team, have experience working in fast-paced environments and who have passion and skills to take our product offering to the next level.
Utilizing an Agile project management platform and a servant-leader style, the Scrum Master supports the Engineering team on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working as part of an interdisciplinary team, have experience working in fast-paced environments and who have passion and skills to take our product offering to the next level.
As a Scrum master you must have exceptional time management skills to facilitate all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process. Leveraging your knowledge of the Agile platform and tools, you will have the ability to coach the team on agile and scrum principles with a goal of continuous improvement in these disciplines. ?Through coaching and support of the individual team members you will foster an environment where individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
- Observation of team dynamics, to recognize strengths and weaknesses of individual team member's contributions, and coach them to improve
- Helps team members improve individual performance in support of team goals
- Effectively cooperates with Product Owner and Technical Leader to create an environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability
- Responsible for operational excellence by facilitating backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint reviews
- Monitors and supports a scrum team through continuous improvement of agile execution
- Helps the team recognize modest but steady operational improvement through the introduction of best practices to solve observed challenges
- Facilitates the Definition of Ready and Definition of Done criteria for all stories
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Able to limit ego and the "desire to control" using Servant leadership practices, so that the team can self-form and self-direct its own sprint execution
- Impediment Resolution by advocating for the team and personally trying to remove impediments or by seeking help from outside the team
- Inter-team Coordination and Collaboration by helping identify and track user story dependencies between scrum teams
- Learns from and shares best practices with Scrum Masters on other teams
- Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal
- Eliminates roadblocks and creates focus on accomplishing a goal
- Ensure that sprint results and team performance is communicated accurately
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3+ years of experience in an Agile software development environment leading Scrum teams
- Previous Scrum Master experience and Scrum Master Certification is highly desirable.
- Experience with Rally or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work with and support cross-functional development teams