Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Novi, MI
Interview Type: Phone+ Skype
Primary Skills: Scrum Master and Delivery Lead at enterprise level
- The Delivery lead would have about 13+ years of experience, with minimum 5 years experience as Scrum Master and/or Delivery Lead at enterprise level
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 5years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Applicable knowledge and/or experience of the technologies used by the team.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Delivery of Projects allocated, to plan and budget
- Strong experience in dealing with business users, determining requirements and priorities as well as resolving issues.