We do cool stuff! We are passionate about building high quality systems that solve complex problems on an extensive scale. Our team is inclusive, made up of forward-thinking software engineers who enjoy working together to develop innovative software solutions in an environment where new ideas and unique perspectives are embraced. Our business is fast paced and constantly evolving to get provide new features and capabilities to market, while conforming to global regulations. CCMS applications are developed on mobile, web and in-vehicle customer platforms. CCMS leverages private cloud, PCF, J2EE and Big Data backend services, allowing opportunities to work in numerous technologies on applications achieving continuous availability.
What You Do
- This role is responsible to lead cross-functional teams to deliver innovative products to the market. This key role will coordinate and facilitate the project team through the SCRUM process of release planning, sprint planning, sprint reviews, daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives for cross-functional Scrum teams. The ability to communicate clearly and to all levels of the organization is essential. In addition, you will also:
- Build an environment in which your team(s) can execute
- Maintain a sprint release plan, release trajectory, and release burn-down, based on capacity and velocity predictions
- Enforce team rules, help resolve impediments, facilitate efficiency, and increase the probability of success in each sprint.
- Champion accountability within and outside the team Represent your teams at scrum-of-scrums, coordinating dependencies across teams
- Provide visibility of team status and issues to senior management Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation Promote continuous team improvement, measure the team, and help the team and individuals measure themselves
- Mentor team members and others
Additional Job Description
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline preferred or equivalent experience required
- Certified Scrum Master
- Ideally 2 years or more facilitating teams.
- 5 years+ in IT solutions provider environment
- Experience with globally distributed and virtual teams
- Detailed understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and practices
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle Experience in one or more software development roles such as architecture, design, development, test, configuration management or quality assurance.
- Proficient in MS Office, messaging, on-line purchasing, web-conferencing systems.
- Competent in enterprise and agile project management tools.
- Broad technical knowledge spanning applications, infrastructure, methodologies, and tools
- Experience in working with business partners, technology teams and customers in defining requirements and managing deliveries Exceptional listening and communication skills with a strong ability to communicate business problems, alternatives and project strategy to a project team and customer groups
- Must be facilitative, objective and team-oriented Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be willing to embrace change Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and strong presentation skills
What Would Be Better
- Master’s Degree in technical discipline
- 2 years of Agile Coaching experience
- Agile Scrum Master, Product Owner Certification
- Experience as a developer, tester, business analyst, or UX designer, especially in an Agile environment
- Experience with Extreme Programming (XP), and other Agile engineering practices is a plus
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience conducting stand-up training
- Experience developing training materials
- Experience leading organizational change management
- Experience developing and growing business with new and existing accounts in a deliberate and strategic manner.
- Experience designing and deploying methodologies in many types of organizations