$80K — $100K *
Flexiti Financial is looking for a Scrum Master to join its PMO team. Supporting the Director of PMO, the Scrum Master will be responsible for driving team effectiveness by identifying and removing impediments, supporting the team, and encouraging practices in accordance with agile principles. They will guide the team by embodying agile values, facilitating ceremonies, and supporting a culture of continuous improvement and shared practices.
● Guide, coach and motivate the team to be self-organized, productive and accountable with an emphasis on achieving sprint commitments with transparency and clarity
● Plan, facilitate and support sprint ceremonies including (but not limited to) daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
● Motivate and model open communication to help surface issues for faster resolution
● Protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions and remove impediments
● Coach the product owner and application architect to effectively create, maintain and refine the product backlog
● Collaborate with the PMs, Team Leads and Release Manager in the Project planning/follow up/delivery
● Create, manage and report on team metrics and progress of sprints and releases; escalating to leadership when necessary
● Collaborate with other teams and scrum masters to manage cross-team dependencies and sequencing of deliverables
● Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
● Provide coaching and support to team members and organization on agile practices
● Solicit team feedback to identify areas of opportunity and work with team to continuously improve.
● Experience working with agile methodologies
● Experience working with multiple projects and teams
● Understanding of full life cycle development: requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, and acceptance testing and how these activities can fit into a Scrum environment.
Valid through: 4/23/2021