The Scrum Master is responsible for leading teams through the Scrum framework to deliver quality software for our business stakeholders. This person will work closely with their team day-to-day to drive success within their project roadmaps.
What you’ll do:
- Coach and mentor the team on Agile principles and practices
- Leverage communication, business, and technical skills to help remove impediments for the team
- Facilitate Scrum Events and other meetings, including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Scrum, etc.
- Incrementally improve processes to increase team velocity and delivery of value to the business
- Drive the adoption of key engineering practices to improve quality and reliability of team's deliverables, such as continuous integration
- Facilitate communication between internal stakeholders, developers, product owners and technical support specialists on product issues
Who you are:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Exceptional knowledge of Agile principles and practices
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to influence change at higher levels
- Strong ability to have technical conversations and convey technical concepts in a way anyone can understand
- Certified Scrum Master – CSM