$80K — $100K *
Mercedes-Benz USA, headquartered in Atlanta, GA is responsible for the sales, marketing and service of all Mercedes-Benz and Maybach products in the United States. In our people, you will find tremendous commitment to our corporate values: 'PRIDE = Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Excellence'. Our products and employees reflect this dedication. We are looking for diverse top-notch individuals to join the Mercedes-Benz Team and uphold these hallmarks.
Scrum Master for digital products in the eCommerce ecosystem.
As the Scrum Master you work with an Agile product team. You need to create the story, direct the team in estimating work effort, planning sprint, managing backlogs, facilitating daily scrums, and conducting sprint demo and retrospective meetings throughout all Agile sprint phases for custom software development projects. You must understand and execute on backlog items by working closely with the Product Owner(s) and the distributed product and project team, making sure deliverables reflect requirements, acceptance criteria(s), and non-functional requirements.
Must be comfortable in working in a highly matrixed environment.
As an employee of Mercedes-Benz USA, you will be responsible for the product budget tracking, estimating, forecasting and approvals.
Day-to-day responsibilities include performing scrum master duties like:
- Keeping and tracking stories
- Jira reporting and dashboards
- Daily standups
- Backlog grooming for sprints
- Lead sprint planning meetings
- Coordinate sprint demoes
- Conduct sprint reviews and retrospective
Release management duties include:
- Making the build
- Work with DevOps on deployment
- Ensure all testing, security vulnerabilities and stories are accepted
- Executing change control
Provide updates and presentation on product features and timelines
- Budget management, forecasting and approvals
- Ensure compliance with Mercedes-Benz security and performance guidelines.
Bachelor's Degree (accredited school) with emphasis in:
- Computer/Information Science
- Information Technology
- Management Information System (MIS)
Must have experience in the following:
- Minimum of 2 years working in an Agile environment as a Scrum Master
- 3+ years in complex, large scale custom development or systems integration projects using Agile delivery methodology
- Working experience with Agile and Scrum
- Experience participating in and facilitating discussions to discover solutions, capturing and transforming business and technology requirements into high-quality User Stories and Acceptance criteria
- Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with demonstrated experience exercising mature judgment in delicate situations
- Must be proficient with Agile Lifecycle Management tools (e.g., Jira)
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Experience facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Experience implementing best practices and standards related to Agile scrum development & testing practices
- Ability to see big picture.
- Delivery with One team mindset.
- Bridge Builder.
Additional / Preferred Skills
- Development background (e.g. AngularJS, Java, Python, etc) is a plus;
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM or SSM) preferred
- SAFe certification is preferred
- Experience managing work planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience managing requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting requirements
- Experience managing design activities including design sessions and defining future state processes
- Ability to work independently and on teams, planning and managing multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
No Sponsorship/Visa Transfer available
Must be able to work flexible hours/work schedule
Work weekends and holidays when required
Travel domestically and internationally when required
Valid through: 4/16/2021