Title: Scrum Master
Role: Direct Hire
Location: Charlotte, NC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively work withdevelopers and product owners who are focused on architecture and design of new software and features.
- During two-week Agile Sprints, you’ll provide support to the Scrum team through a servant leadership style, including facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Guiding and supporting Scrum teams towards self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating and monitoring the progress of the sprint commitment without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Minimum of three years working as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) – is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of education and experience
- Experienceworking with a software development team
- An understanding of Agile methodologies, values, procedures and ceremonies
- Strong skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach