Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, cutting edge, and mission centered? Our prestigious technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment, and we are inviting you to apply for our recent opening as a Scrum Master.
Plan, staff, budget, and direct major information technology projects or programs. Typically have budget or financial accountability for managed projects, and ensure adherence to schedules, budgets, and contractual commitments.
The ScrumMaster shall provide management and oversight of the Program’s sprint and release activities associated with product delivery to include management of the product backlog with the HSI Product Owner, developing release plans, assisting the Product Owner create user stories and acceptance criteria, and working with development teams to ensure story point sizing estimates are in place. The ScrumMaster is expected to continually enhance the current sprint/release deliveries, and manage the Tier II support activities and tasks backlog/board.
Required ScrumMaster Skills/Experience:
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in Business Systems (BS), IT, or Engineering field
- Demonstrated leadership and proven ability to articulate business requirements to the technical team.
- Significant and demonstrated ScrumMaster experience managing and implementing an Agile framework in a complex environment with multiple components and workstreams.
- Experience with continuous integration, test-driven development, and DevOps principles within an Agile environment.
In addition, the Government will evaluate the extent to which the resume demonstrates the following:
- 5 or more years of relevant experience working in a Federal Law Enforcement environment to include demonstrated experience with case management and business architecture.