DEVELOPMENT RALEIGH, NC
iCiDIGITAL delivers market-leading enterprise technology solutions that give our client’s a decided advantage. We create award-winning websites and interactive digital strategies that help improve marketing results, and create more profitable customer interactions. Our team of experienced specialists, and our track record of successful partnerships, gives us an edge in industry know-how and in understanding the big-picture. With expertise in AEM, and experience building adaptive systems with Adobe Marketing Cloud, iCiDIGITAL is a powerful implementation partner for enterprise organizations. Work with us toget ahead in the ever-changing digital landscape.
iCiDIGITAL is currently seeking an experienced and certified Scrum Master who has a passion for delivering high quality software using Agile methodology to join our Digital Solutions team. This Scrum Master will be dealing with large, highprofile clients and will be required to work with both customers and peers to enforce Agile practices to develop web application software. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support and direction to allow teams to do their best work.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Implementing and enforcing Agile best practices
- Providing regular feedback and improvement options around existing agile process
- Facilitating meetings and agile ceremonies (i.e. scrums, sprint review, sprint planning)
- Identifying and eliminating impediments for the team members and stakeholders as it relates to sprint work
- Deflecting or managing unplanned work within a sprint
- Helping the team achieve their sprint goals
- Coordinating code cut-offs, handoffs, and deploys to both production and lower environments
- Communicating team progress to stakeholders and management as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Scrum Master Certification (at least one: PSM, CSM, PMI-ACP, ASM, SCM)
- 3-5 years Scrum Master Experience
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving ability
- PC skills and desire to work with new and innovative technology
- Ability to accurately and articulately document information
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback
- Experience working with Java developers on ATG platform a plus
- Some travel may be required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS REQUIREMENTS:
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer workthat requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.