$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Charlotte, NC 28202
Industry: Enterprise Technology•
Less than 5 years
Posted 64 days ago
By trade we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they'll tell you we are a people company. As the industry leader in Accounts Payable (AP) Automation, AvidXchange strives to provide an innovative and collaborative work environment. We do that through focusing on our people, our culture, and ensuring we run our business in a way that enables every employee to achieve their fullest potential and help us create a world class company. Our employees live by our core values, including "Innovate to Change the Game," "Passion About Customer Success," "Win as a Team," and "Have a Blast." Whether you live in Charlotte and can enjoy our corporate campus at the AvidXchange Music Factory, or you live across the country, AvidXchange has locations waiting for you. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Love where you work. Live Avidly.
As a Scrum Master you will be an integral member of the AvidXchange software development team, developing best-in-class advancements to our products. As the team's Scrum Master you will contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone's common goal is to delight customers and deliver outstanding software as fast as possible.
• You will facilitate Scrum Ceremonies: Standups, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Sprint Reviews
• You will involve team in identifying and removing impediments and known risks continuously
• Ensures cross-team and inter-team transparency and communication on scope, goals, milestones, risk, and critical issues
• You will work with the team to create a quarterly plan prior to, and including, quarterly planning
• You will help gather documentation as it relates to releases and milestones
• You will complete other projects as they apply to our Agile maturity efforts and initiatives
• You will participate in identifying and establishing Agile and team guidelines and best practices
• You will participate in feedback sessions with business owners, project sponsors and team to ensure positive value and overall satisfaction
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against
applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age
and physical or mental disability.
Valid Through: 2019-9-12