Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of three years of experience in a management role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing projects/products.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing software applications.
- Minimum of 1 year working as a Scrum Master.
- Agile training classes, certifications, or direct experience.
- Managing the execution of the sprint plan and roadmap for a software product application.
- Coordinating scrum team resource allocations, building scrum knowledge across the scrum teams, and fostering a self-managing team environment.
- Providing individual coaching to improve our Scrum efforts as well as advocating the scrum process.
- Facilitate the analysis, requirements, and estimation of user stories, features, and epics.
- Look for opportunities to improve or implement processes to improve productivity, quality, and performance for the team.
- Effectively and continuously communicate to product managers, business stakeholders, or clients on status in relation to projects or project tasks.
- Participate in product demonstrations with product champions and business members.
- Communication of resource requirements and duration for overall planning.
- Demonstrating and facilitating effective communication with team members and business members.
- Providing strategic solutions for impediments/issues. (ie: Resources, Schedule, Quality).
- Work with team members to ensure they are following processes and standards.
- Facilitating design requirements meetings with product managers and business members.
- Working with product managers to identifying a product road map.
- Serve as a Performance Manager for other team resources.
- Performing technical interviews and screenings.
- Assisting in onboarding new members to the team.
- Experience working in the Agile Methodology as a Scrum Master.
Req #: 17586_1