Scrum Master is required to work within a global matrixed organization. This role works with multiple development partners and their scrum team to build scalable software and promote agile development lifecycle processes.
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management
- Agile Experience
- Planning Experience
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Scrum team management in the Insurance industry
- Scrum team management of Data and/or Portal releases
- 10+ years Project delivery experience
- 5+ Years Scrum Masterexperience
- Delivery of Several Epics, Releases and versions
- Scrum Coaching experience or willingness to coach is a huge plus
- Product Owner experience also is a plus
The Senior Scrum Manager will lead one or multiple Scrum teams in delivering products. This would include, Agile Scrum based Software development, Hybrid Agile based module development along with cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, source code control, test case management and defect tracking.
This position also defines the metrics to be used to track process improvement in SAFe (Scaled Agile for enterprise). This position is also required to manage multiple Agile teams and provides clear resource loading of software team and capacity planning of the software. This position also represents the team at Release level to report status of multiple Agile feature teams to leadership.
- Collaborate with partners to transition the operating model to SAFe
- Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies
- Recommend improvements and drive alignment across AIG
- Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization
- Guide the SAFe initiatives through coaching and mentoring
- Coach and mentor the organization to facilitate adoption and maturity
- Lead and influence others including those more senior on best practices
- Manage partnerships with external vendors
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Ensure the following of Scrum Rituals
- Execute Kanban as needed
Detailed Requirements / Preferences:
- SAFe Scaled Agile Framework – SAFe SCP4+ Certified
- SAFe and Agile technical project management of multiple software releases
- Work with 3rd party software parties to integrate with Corporate systems
- Work across multiple technical teams to develop solutions
- Organize and execute software team training, mentoring, SAFe and Agile Sprint Ceremonies.
- Certified SAFe Practitioner to enable and train the team on SAFe and Agile best practices is a plus
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Lead multiple Agile teams on SAFe methodologies with knowledge of embedded SDLC process
- Value Proposition: Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution
- Managing Supplier Relationships: Knowledge of and the ability to balance relationships with
suppliers utilizing the appropriate level of oversight, probing and persistence in order to achieve win/win Agreements and relationships.
- Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).