- Client is looking for a PM with 7 yrs experience. Certification as a Scrum Master, and experience in enterprise level development projects is a must.
- Looking for a PM with 7 yrs experience. Certification as a Scrum Master, and experience in enterprise level development projects is a must.
- Contractor will be overseeing Agile development of 3 Enterprise level applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that are being developed in-house.
- Expected Skills: Able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
- Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work, including all work products
- Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including delegation and coordination of tasks
- Responsibility for creation and management of the integrated project plan, execution of the project plan, project status, meetings, scope changes, risk and issue tracking/mitigation, coordination across project teams, etc.
- Negotiations internal and external to the project teams
- Managing scope, resources, timelines, costs/budget, quality, communication, and procurements to meet the goals of the State
- Development and execution of training and education on standard project management requirements and methods, facilitating project governance and reporting, and creating models to improve business decisions
- Efforts typically include extensive changes to existing functionality or the implementation of new applications and/or technology