Scrum Master/ Agile Coach
Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach ? Conshohocken, PA
The Scrum Master / Agile Coach will function as a servant leader enabling teams to deliver business value as efficiently as possible. She or he will also help drive the continual improvement that underlies truly being Agile at all levels of the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
? Organize and facilitate Scrum and Kanban ceremonies and practices for your teams
? Mentoring teams to be Agile and to not just do Agile
? Act as an Agile coach to the organization
? Evangelize Agile across the whole organization
? Maintain the metrics necessary to facilitate continuous improvement
? Participate in Agile / Leanportfolio and roadmap / release planning
Education, Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
- A minimum of 7+ years of demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master role on Scrum and Kanban teams for technically complex projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience in relevant technology is required - being a Certified Scrum Master is a plus!
- 7+ years in an Agile leadership position in a high growth environment (both in revenue and people) with an understanding of Agile planning processes at the portfolio, roadmap, and team level.
- Experience with VersionOne or a similar tool.
- A high level of Emotional Intelligence
- Exposure to web-scale Adtech, Martech solutions, data-focused products, big data technologies and AWS
Eagle Technical Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Eagle Technical Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Eagle Technical Staffing expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Eagle Technical Staffing's associates to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary action as deemed appropriate by management.