L3 ISR Systems is seeking a Scrum Master who will act as a servant leader to lead Agile practices and promoting and supporting Scrum teams to develop customer-centric digital software applications and services. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment that values team collaboration, understand and practices Scrum theory, values in quality and has a strong desire to inspire change as we continue on our agile transformational journey.
You will demonstrate success by:
- Facilitate Scrum events (Daily scrum, Sprint Planning, Review/Demo and Retrospective) as requested or needed
- Work alongside Product Owners to refine and groom the product backlog, forecast sprint iterations, and resolve team/stakeholder conflicts
- Coaching the Scrum Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Anticipate and addresses potential or actual impediments to team delivery
- Help the Scrum Team to release Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Track progress through backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, etc.
- Work with teams on leveraging Agile processes, and partner with clients, Product Owners, and project teams to ensure on-time, and on-budget, quality delivery
- Understand and practice agility throughout the Product Life Cycle
- Encourage continual improvement and innovation in the platform and application development process
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
- Coach the Scrum Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
- Support the Product Owner's vision, goals, scope, and product domain
- Lead and Coach employees and stakeholders to understand, enact, and adopt Scrum practices
- Champion change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
- Be responsible as coordinator and fixer of all issues and ensure that the team can deliver with minimal blockers
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience and five (5) years applicable experience is required.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of Agile project management or solution delivery experience, within the Defense and Aerospace industries preferably, but not required.
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of Agile mindset and Scrum, Kanban framework
- Experience implementing best Agile practices and standards, and mentoring/teaching junior practitioners
- Scrum Master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM, and SSM) is required, and additional SAFe certifications are preferred
- Experience with Agile tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, Confluence, EasyBI etc.) is required
- The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications is a must.
- The ability to work in a teaming community is a must.
- Master's in any Engineering discipline, Master of Science in Management program or Business Administration
- SAFe® certifications (e.g. SSM, SASM, ASE etc. )