Providence is calling a Scrum Master 2 - Information Technology Development Team to Providence Health & Services in Beaverton, OR.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Actively supports and incorporates the mission and core values into daily activities. Treats all others with respect and demonstrates excellence, justice and compassion in daily work and relationships with others.
- Serve the Agile Providence Health Plan (PHP) Information Services Team(s).
- Be part of a team that consists of staff with business analysis, software development, engineering, production operations and/or quality assurance backgrounds.
- Be a key partner to business sponsors and owners in delivering value.
- Create an environment for the Agile team to be self-organizing and high performing, where delivering value to the customer is the highest priority.
- Servant Leadership as a critical skill.
- Be charged with removing impediments and barriers to a team’s success.
- Keep apprised of the strategic objectives of PHP set forth by Administrative, Strategy and Operations Councils, monitor the value production of the team and communicate value/status to customers.
- Do work as part of a project management initiative.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor degree and two (2) years industry related experience OR Associate degree and four (4) years of industry related experience OR six (6) years of industry related experience preferred
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for three (3) plus years with a software development team that was diligently applying agile principles, practices, and theory
- Software development/integration experience
- Experience acting as an Agile team scrum master
- Experience making presentations
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, or PHP IS approved equivalent)
- Leadership role in addressing system related issues
- Experience providing leadership, guidance and assistance with a focus on ‘leading from behind’, fostering a high performing team environment focused on value delivery
- Emotionally intelligent and able to facilitate highly effective teams
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Scrum and Kanban agile methodologies
- Second level Scrum Master Certification (CSP, PSM II, or PHP IS approved equivalent)