In this position, you will:
- Serve the Agile Providence Health Plan (PHP) Information Services Team(s).
- Be part of a team that consists of staff with business analysis, software development, engineering, production operations and/or quality assurance backgrounds.
- Be a key partner to business sponsors and owners in delivering value.
- Create an environment for the Agile team to be self-organizing and high performing, where delivering value to the customer is the highest priority.
- Possess servant Leadership as a critical skill.
- Be charged with removing impediments and barriers to a team’s success.
- Keep apprised of the strategic objectives of PHP set forth by Administrative, Strategy and Operations Councils, monitor the value production of the team and communicate value/status to customers.
- Serve the organizations customers and ministries.
- Do work as part of a project management initiative.
- Be expected to possess an understanding of the Providence Health & Services and Information Services goals and strategies.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years with a software development team that was diligently applying agile principles, practices, and theory
- Emotionally intelligent and able to facilitate highly effective teams
- Software development/integration experience
- Experience acting as an Agile team scrum master
- Experience making presentations
- Experience in a leadership role in addressing system related issues
- Experience providing leadership, guidance and assistance with a focus on ‘leading from behind’, fostering a high-performing team environment focused on value delivery
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor degree and 2 years industry related experience -OR-
- Associate degree and 4 years of industry related experience -OR-
- 6 years of industry related experience
- Scrum and Kanban agile methodologies.