$100K — $150K *
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you'll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
As part of Freddie Mac's return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
Freddie Mac has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Scrum Coach within Single Family Technology & Digital Strategy. Our team is made up of talented individuals who thrive in a challenging work environment and enjoy utilizing their problem-solving skills. The role will provide guidance and oversight to high complexity projects. As a member of the IT team, the Individual would lead the solution delivery of a project and champion technology improvements and delivery processes.
• 4+ years of relevant experience as a Scrum Coach and/or Project Manager for multiple teams delivering sophisticated technical projects
• 8 - 10 years of professionally relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Science or IT related subject area, Scrum Certification, Past IT Project Management experience is a plus
• Must have solid understanding of the software development process and have a consistent track record
• Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques
• Experience with successful Agile techniques
• Good communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
• Experience creating project plans and release plans
• Proven ability to coach and provide direction to team on Agile methodology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience using Agile Tools to lead backlog and track iterations, experience with Jira is required
• Expertise in JIRA and similar tools
Keys to Success in this Role:
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job Category:Information Technology
Valid through: 11/11/2021