Kurtosys is an international cloud based Fintech company with offices in New York, North Carolina, London and Cape Town. We launched in 2002 when our founders saw how the digital revolution would change financial services.
We aim to transform the way that financial information is presented, shared and consumed by creating visually appealing and easy to interpret client reporting tools that help our clients, some of the world’s largest asset managers, to attract and retain investor assets.
We do this through the design, development and delivery of innovative technical solutions using the latest tools and technology.
Why Would You Be Keen to Join Us?
- Some of the office perks: Great coffee, excellent office environment, flexible working hours, safe parking, paid maternity and paternity leave and frequent staff appreciation events and functions
- Some of the career perks: We work with up to date technology, have ongoing training initiatives, promote from within wherever possible, and encourage our team members to use initiative, think out the box and share their ideas. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple teams small and large all of which are looking to improve and develop. You will learn and influence with these teams every day.
- Some of the technology perks: We are first and foremost a technology company with a technology driven mind-set. Working at Kurtosys will provide exposure to teams working with these technologies.
Who Are We Looking For? An Agile Facilitator with:
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies including SCRUM and Kanban
- 2-3 years' experience with Agile/scrum facilitation and delivery
- Experience in implementing agile methodologies in teams operating remotely
- Exposure to monitoring and reporting on team velocity, efficiency and other key metrics
- Experience in working with multiple teams which will require not only working as a Scrum Master (with 2 or 3 teams), but being skilled in project delivery and facilitation across a wider group of teams
- Ideally experience with Atlasssian tools (Jira and Confluence) including setting up boards, filters and dashboards
What Will You Be Doing?
- You will be part of our Agile Team working closely with both the Implementation and Engineering groups.
- In this team, you will be key to driving change towards an Agile organisation and fostering a culture which values both collaboration and continually improving efficiency.