- Perform administrative tasks from the Operation Manager console, provide application support for the SCOM platform and create and maintain monitoring and notification rules.
- Review and update SCOM console security, apply patches, create SCOM console roles and reviews, and create and install custom Management Packs (MP) as needed.
- Deliver SCOM views via Remote Desktop Web Access, create custom reports on results of SCOM monitoring, using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) technologies, and provide problem resolution for SCOM components and related custom scripts
- Work with project managers and peers to understand and solve challenging technical problems, produce effort estimates, and improve system functionality, reliability
- Min. 5 years' of experience in - Microsoft Server Core OS-Systems Mgmt and Deployment (KACE, SCCM, SCOM)