This exciting opportunity is part of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Position Overview SCM Senior Technical Manager, the person will lead a team in the design, development, testing, implementation, and rollout of supply chain advanced planning tools in support of the Momentive supply chain management processes. This includes system requirements definition, project approval, project planning, and project execution. This position will include Bi-annual reviews and annual goal setting for all employees following the IMPACT process. Candidates should have the skills to perform the following partial list of duties:
Job Responsibilities • Enforce company policies and follow the recommended procedures defined by the Human Resources team.
• Perform fair and honest reviews of employees following the HR review process.
• Provide a safe and controlled work environment for all employees.
• Provide direction and guidance for employees to meet the long term goals of the global supply chain organization.
• Interact with the various businesses to establish priorities based on business requirements.
• Work with assigned BAL’s to establish project timelines, system requirements, and employee project roles.
• Provide feedback to Manager on project timelines, system status, and employees.
• Provide input for the long term strategic direction of the entire Supply Chain Team.
• Interact with IT, Logistics, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Sales, etc. to support their activities as needed.
• Member of on-call rotation.
Competencies Good Project management Skills, ERP and SAP Knowledge, good Verbal and Written communication skills, and high level working knowledge of high level program language
Minimum Qualifications • Experience or training in the supervision of employees would be a plus.
• Experience or training in conflict management, team building, or personality management would be a plus.
• 8+ years of work experience constructing or implementing solutions using LP, MIP, APS heuristics and algorithms is required.
• 12+ years of work experience with Aspen MIMI tools, Zemeter planning tools, or equivalent experience is required.
• 8+ years of independent or team project leadership experience is required.
• Experience in a related high level programming language.
• Experience in process modeling and problem solving using computers is required.
• Experience with ERP tools, specifically SAP and SAP business warehouse preferred.
• Strong Skills in Microsoft Office Suite of products especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in SQL and relational databases preferred.
• Requires good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Education Requirements Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Research or equivalent experience required.