At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
SCM Functional Systems AnalystThe Supply Chain Planning Functional Systems Analyst isresponsible forsupporting supply chainprocesses including Order Management, Demand and Fulfillment Planning across multiple applications likeJDA and Oracle E-Business Suite. This systems analyst isresponsible forworking closely with business users on new business needs and implementing new solutions including configurations, testing and migration andsupporting users with production issues. This systems analyst requires expertise andexperience withJDA software and is capable ofsupporting supply chain functions such as demand, fulfilment,inventory, supply and manufacturing planning. This systems analyst requires thorough understanding andexperienceworking with integrated systems andworking closely with cross-functional teams as well as development and DBA teams in designing new solutions. Theresponsibilities for this role include ability to understand Niagara’s supply chain planningprocesses and useJDA software capabilities to build innovative solutions to optimize the business process. This systems analyst will work at Niagara corporatelocationin Ontario, CA.
Role Responsibilities and Scope
Description of role:
Responsibilities (List all that apply):
- Create, manage and maintain a system requirements log to stay on top of business needs
- Design and implement functional solutions which meet desired business requirements
- Lead and actively participate in all phases of system implementation including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, system design, development, testing, roll-out and support
- Adhere to proven implementation methodologies for continuous improvement and optimization of the existing solutions
- Ensure data integrity between source and destination system
- Provide functional support to the business users across all the different supply chain planning functions
- Support Supply Chain Planning users in the execution of their daily business process including production support (troubleshooting), user training and timely resolution of systems issues
- Troubleshoot system issues and engage development team and system administrators to resolve system bugs and issues
- Fully document all design, configurations, customization, and interfaces to other systems
- Open and manage defect request tickets with software vendor support
- Organize user training including documentation for all Supply Chain Planning related system modules and functions
- A bachelor's degree in business, engineering or information technology/computer sciences
- 5-7 years of experience with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning systems
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain planning concepts including but not limited to VMI (vendor managed inventory) and data harmonization
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Relevant experience working in food & beverage or consumer goods industry
- Experience with implementation, design and configuration of enterprise applications such as Oracle EBS, JDA etc.
- Understanding of SQL, database and table structures is desirable
- Experience working with SAAS, Cloud and Hosted applications is desirable
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with other members of the team and with non-technical end users
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required
- Self-directed, organized, and motivated
- 24/7 on callsupport as necessary to resolve system critical issues
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
Required Skills (List all that apply)
- Expertise in JDA Platform, Demand, Fulfillment and any other modules
- Quick learner and aptitude for systems support
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Basic SQL skills / Experience working with relational databases and SQL tools
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations, Computer Science or Engineering
- Preferred (Optimal Candidate): Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations, Computer Science or Engineering