$100K — $150K *
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
We are seeking a skilled protein chemist at the Scientist level to join our purification group. The candidate will be expected to work on a variety of projects to purify antibodies and antigens from multiple species and heterologous expression systems.
• Purify proteins using variety of systems (affinity, ion exchange, size exclusion, etc.).
• Purify proteins using multiple purification platforms (i.e. AKTA Avant, etc.).
• Analyze proteins using standard protein characterization methods (SDS-PAGE/CE-SDS, SEC-MALS, endotoxin, LC/MS, etc.)
• Organize and maintain Antigen Inventory
• Perform experiments with strong attention to detail and documentation.
• Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
• Accomplish goals under project team time lines.
• BS degree with 10+ years of industry experience or MS degree with 7+ years of industry experience, or Ph.D with 2+ years post-doc or industry experience. The degree should be in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular and Cell Biology, or similar field.
• Independent ability and experience in generation and characterization of high quality proteins for immunizations, crystallography, etc. is required.
• Strong expertise in antibody purification and characterization for in vitro and in vivo uses is also required.
• Ability to lead a project independently is highly preferred.
• Experience in automated purification is highly preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of molecular biology and expression is preferred.
• Basic understanding of Structural Biology and/or Immunology is preferred.
• Experience with training and guiding an associate is preferred.
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary biologics discovery team.
Valid through: 3/12/2021
$150K — $200K
23 days ago
$80K — $100K
5 days ago