* Develop and validate the processes for the manufacturing of oligonucleotides.
* Work with team to investigate trends, performs statistical analysis to analyze the trends, conduct root cause analysis, provide recommendation and implement corrective action for processes.
* Work with team in troubleshooting instruments/manufacturing processes.
* Experience in lean manufacturing principles in production environment.
* Manage multiple projects and initiatives concurrently to meet product as well as process release/transfer timelines.
* Collaborate with departments across the organization such as suppliers, operations, logistics, QA, EHS, and R&D to resolve technical issues and support products.
* Work with instruments that are used for oligonucleotide manufacturing such as oligonucleotide synthesizer, HPLC, MS, Spectrophotometer, PAGE, liquid handlers.
* Prepare and present written and oral reports to manager, extended R&D teams, and senior leadership.
* Perform other responsibilities to support the needs of the department, as assigned.
* B.S. or M.S. in science with a minimum of 4 years of related experience in oligonucleotide synthesis.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate processes, timelines and schedules clearly.
* Must be capable of multi-tasking and being flexible to meet changing priorities.
* Must be highly organized and have strong project management skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications
* Work in an office and laboratory/manufacturing environment