8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
We have an opportunity for an experienced Scientist in either of our Alaska offices - Anchorage or Fairbanks. Responsibilities for this position include task management and project management support for projects throughout Alaska. Successful candidate will support business development and proposal preparation, and field work on Federal facilities or remote sites off the road system for up to 2-4 weeks. Other responsibilities will include field task management, oversight of drilling and well installation, mentoring of junior personnel, groundwater and soil sampling, and report writing.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor of Science in Geology, Environmental Science, Chemistry or Engineering, Masters a plus
- 8-10 years of experience.
- Extraordinarily competent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey information at an appropriate level of communication with varying levels of project staff.
- Able and comfortable to work in both the office and field.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to learn quickly are vital.
- Demonstrated project manager experience.